Raven Wood Designs + Sticks and Stones Ceramics
Show off your baby herbs, succulents, or cacti with this one of a kind garden shelf. This floating planter can be seamlessly displayed on any wall with easy to install hardware (included). Perfect in the kitchen for easy to reach herbs or brighten up an office with limited space.
Each ceramic pot is unique and hand-thrown here in Kansas City by local potter Sticks and Stones Ceramics, exclusively for this product.
Available in two tones
Shelf Size: 16.75" (Length) x 2" (Tall) x 3.5" (Deep)
Planters fit 2" plants, drainage holes available upon request
Order Includes: One Wooden Planter, (5) Custom-Made Ceramic Pots, (2) Steel Floating Shelf Brackets, (1) Small Bag of Pebbles
Your Garden Shelf
- Measure the bracket distance and use a light pencil to mark the location of your (4) screw holes.
- Using a drill bit slighly smaller than your anchor, drill "pilot holes" into the marked locations.
- Insert the anchors into the holes you drilled and tap them lightly with a hammer until they are flush with the wall.
- Line the Steel Floating Shelf Bracket up with the anchors and attach firmly with provided screws using a screwdriver.
- Repeat these steps for the 2nd Bracket
- Once the brackets are safely mounted onto your wall, locate the pre-drilled hole on your Garden Shelf and firmly press shelf to wall.
- Once shelf is firmly attached to the wall, it is safe to unwrap your ceramic pots and place them inside your planter.
- Fill your beautiful planter with an inch of pebbles for drainage and add your favorite plants and admire your handiwork!